Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday's Assignment

What's better than a portfolio and a printed resume? How about a video resume?



Interesting? Interested? Here are more samples.

Here are your tasks:
  1. Role Play: Preparing Your Video Resume 
  2. Take dictation from 0:32 - 0:41 of this video, check with a partner, and then record your own Youtube introduction. Publish, and check the transcript below.

TRANSCRIPT
Hi, my name is Jen. I'm currently seeking opportunities in retail fashion. Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. Please do get in touch. That's it!


I then decided to start my own company providing an online tailoring service for men. ??? it was born. Challenging (??) as it was, I learnt a hell of a lot. I eventually joined INSEAD, a leading business school managing and advising global leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer key to editing checklist appetizer

  Int excel