Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday's Assignment

What are business secrets? How can you protect them?



Here are your tasks:
  1. Role play: Finding Loopholes
  2. Listen to this Dragons’ Den pitch.
    1. Write down names, financials, and outcome.
    2. Take dictation of the inventor’s words from 3:01 to 3:30, and check your transcript with 2 partners.
  3. In fewer than 20 words, describe one business idea that comes to mind.
Transcript:

We put half a million dollars mainly because (of) my patents and making the mould, which is expensive in Canada. Yes, first of all my health (insurance). And my other savings, which is from Nortel Networks, where I was working. All my RRSPs, all my mutual funds. ... Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer key to editing checklist appetizer

  Int excel