Monday, August 8, 2016

Tuesday's Assignment

Welcome back! There's an urgent message for you this morning. Check it out here!

Can you interview a partner, and then create a brief, 60-second trip report at Voki.com? You can talk about what, which, or even whom you liked or didn't like! Have fun!

Here are your tasks:
  1. Role play: Pollution
    1. Listen to the podcast and take notes of any idioms and unexpected pronunciations.
    2. Practise speaking it aloud, first by yourself and then with a partner!
    3. Both of you can then produce a chirbit.com recording.
  2. Read this article silently, then work on vocabulary.



Voki Transcript:

Hi, my name is Djed. I saw you yesterday. I saw Joseph talking rubbish about me and my body parts. How about you? What did you do yesterday? Did you go downstairs and have a look at China and the other exhibits there? Tell me what you did, okay. I look forward to hearing from you!
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer key to editing checklist appetizer

  Int excel