Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday's Assignment

Shadi's Documents:





============

Have you ever been in love?
What were the symptoms?
Discuss it with someone from a different cultural background.



Here are your tasks:
  1. Watch the video, and fill in the blanks below. 
    1. Check your answers with 2 classmates.
    2. Sing the song by yourself and then together with a partner or two.
  2. What differences do men and women have in this song?
    1. Discuss your answers with a partner.
    2. Write down 10 things that happen when a person has a crush on someone or falls in love. How is it different in a different culture?

FILL IN THE BLANKS


ELIZA:
I could have danced all night!
I could have danced all night!
And _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.

I _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
And done a thousand things
I've never done before.

I'll never know _____ _____ _____ _____ _____;
Why all at once my heart took flight.

I only know when he
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____
I _____ _____ _____ _____ _____...
All night!

2 comments:

  1. ELIZA:
    I could have danced all night!
    I could have danced all night!
    And still have begged for more.

    I could have spread my wings.
    And done a thousand things
    I've never done before.

    I'll never know what made it so exciting;
    Why all at once my heart took flight.

    I only know when he
    began to dance with me.
    I could have danced danced danced ...
    All night!

    ReplyDelete

Answer key to editing checklist appetizer

  Int excel