Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sample Corrections Using the Editing Checklist

+A Day with my friend Lilit<<Title Case

Last week in Tuesday I met my friend Lilit. She is an Art teacher in my daughters's schoolcomma and her son goSVA in<<to the same group in kindergarten with<<as my little daughter. The First time we met in<<was at our kids' friend's birthday partycomma and after that, we became friends. She is very friendly and kindly woman. She offered me<<delete to show my handmade jewelry in the Armenian school. In<<On Tuesday I brought my products and gave<<passed/handed them to her. She showed and sold some jewelry. In<<The next day she invited me at school<<delete to meet other people. They wonted to order special things. I met their and talked with them.<<delete After that my family and Lilit's family spent<<had a good time together in my home. I cooked delicious dinner. While we were talkingcomma the children played. It was very nice day.



  • S1, and S2.
  • DC, IC. DC=dependent clause; IC=independent clause
  • IC DC.

======


Field trip of IEP Conference<<Title Case
Last Friday, our class went to the 13th IEP Conference downtown. I went there by subway. I took route<<Line 4 first, and then changed to route<<Line 1. I got off at the Union Station. There were many exits, and I felt confoused with them. When I reached at Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), I found that it<<I was at the South Building of MTCC. But the Conference was in the North Building! I followed the signs,<<and passed<<took a<<the path which connected <<the two buidings. The path was on level 4,C.S. I could see railways and CN Tower though the beautiful purple and yellow glasses of the path.
Finally, I arrived +at the Conference. It was already 10:20 A.M..<<a.m. After the registration, I met some of my classmates in the lobby. I listened to the Engineering Session with Helen Huang, and went to the marketplace for job informations. I learned that it was very important having<<to have the licenses and a Canadian education experiences. After that, we enjoyed the<<a light lunch and took some happy pictrues together.


CONJUNCTIONS
FANBOYS ... S1, (fanboys) S2

  1. For
  2. And
  3. Nor
  4. But
  5. Or
  6. Yet
  7. So



======



No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer key to editing checklist appetizer

  Int excel