Monday, January 25, 2016

Tuesday's Assignment



http://www.intoon.com/toons/2007/KeefeM20070810.jpg
Is this cartoon funny?

Have you ever taken out a mortgage or loan in Canada? Why would that be considered an investment, or not? Discuss your answer with a classmate.

Here are your tasks:
  1. Under Comments, below, write as many examples of language "chunks" you'd like to learn in the future. Also, don't forget to leave your Feedback of the class here.
  2. Role play: Getting a Mortgage Loan
  3. Read this, and make sentences using comparatives and superlatives. Read aloud to a partner, who will check them online as you read.

11 comments:

  1. Don't speak to me, I am confused.
    Cross river split bridge
    hit my face swelling pretend fat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men qian da qiao xia, you lai yi qun ya.kuai lai kuai lai shu yi shu,er shi liu qi ba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a bridge under the door,a group of duck swimming,let me figuring out ,two,four,six, eight.

      Delete
  3. diu diu diu shou juan,qing qing di fang zai xiao peng you de hou bian,da jia da jia bu yao gao su ta,kuai dian kuai dian zhua zhu ta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throw,throw throw handkerchief, put it behind on the child softly! don't tell him,let's caught him quickly!

      Delete
  4. eat grape don't tu grape skin, don't eat grape dao tu grape skin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating grape can't put grape skin, within eating grape then put grape skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On day i was in my way to school with my friend in this minutes suddenly got an accident in the street then stopped i see what is happened then i saw person died .
    The accident was very bad .
    On day i was in bus station and i lost in there then i asked the some people i said ((excuse me can you help me i can not find where is the bus 25 North )) and he toll me then i said thank you so much .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eat grape, don't vomit grape skin.Don't eat grape ,vomit grape skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eating grape can't put grape skin, within eating grape then put grape skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. front of my child school I did chunks with a lady.she was blook my way it was my right but. she dident understan,she got ungree with me.

    ReplyDelete

Answer key to editing checklist appetizer

  Int excel