Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Thank-You Note from Kathleen


Hello Level 4,5! 
Let me convey my thanks to you for a fantastic week of learning and fun!  I hope that you found the things we talked about to be helpful, and that you will be able to put them to good use in your daily lives.
There was some good discussion and great participation from all of you.  Keep practising your English;  set goals for yourselves, be self-confident and you will make real progress.
Take time to reflect on what you have accomplished!  It was so nice to be able to celebrate together at lunch on Friday.  Remember to celebrate all your successes, large or small.  Emoji
Thank you Joseph for allowing me to take over your class for the week (and maybe next time, you'll be able to join us for lunch!).
I hope we will be able to spend more time together soon.

Best regards - Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer key to editing checklist appetizer

  Int excel